ATS-200M Stalloy iron loss tester (Abv. Iron Loss Tester) is suitable for the manufacturing of motors and transformers. In the field of raw material stocking or producing, it is used for quickly measuring the quality of stamping stalloy.
This tester consists of single-chip control technique, A/D, D/A, embedded sinosoidal excitation power, direct diplay of the iron loss value Ps ( W/kg ), magnetic field value Hm ( A/cm ) or magnetic induction value Bm ( T ).
- Suitable for measuring various thickness of stalloy with cold rolling, tropism, non-tropism, or hot rolling.
- Choose fixed B or fixed H measurement; the magnetic sinosoidal flux is maintained when measuring the Ps for fixed B.
- Test report data excludes copper loss to show true values.
- Add the air flux compensation coil for test probe to assure even higher accuracy.
- Optional automatic measuring software (Sold separately).
- Power: AC 110/220 V ±10% 60/50 Hz 1 A.
- Display: 4 Digits LED.
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Test Mode: Fixed B and Fixed H.
- Induction Range (Fixed B): Bm1: 0.5 ~ 1.0 T, Bm2: 1.0 ~ 1.5 T, Bm3: 1.5 ~ 1.9 T.
- Field Range (Fixed H): Hm1: 1 ~ 25 A/cm, Hm2: 25 ~ 50 A/cm, Hm3: 50 ~ 100 A/cm.
- Thickness Range: 0.10 ~ 0.50 mm.
- Size of Stalloy: at least 40 mm x 40 mm, flat surface
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Accuracy: 5% for fixed B, 2% for fixed H
- Refreshing Rate: 5 times / second
- Dimension: metal W235xH90xD330 mm