In nxSensor family, there are two categories of sensors: nxSensor-I and nxSensor-II to select for different applications. Users can integrate either sensor into their own systems depending on particular applications.
nxSensor-I is the most cost-saving sensor/scanner in its class and suitable for middle- and low-accuracy applications. It uses a single laser stripe to sense the measured object and provides 480 points per acquisition and outputs up to 6,400 points per second.
nxSensor-II offers the professional solution to acquire data from object with a larger measuring range, better accuracy, and higher speed. It utilizes the faster DSP to collect more surface data than nxSensor-I, and outputs 2048 sample points per grab at a maximum rate of 122,880 points per second (60 frames per second).
A multi-wire adaptor to Renishaw PH10M/MQ is optional for both laser scanners. This allows the sensor/scanner to scan objects from all orientations without requalification. This will automate your entire scanning process and improve scanning efficiency.
- Sophisticated Laser Technology for Non-contact Sensing and Measuring with self-adaptive capability;
- Advanced Digital Imaging Technology with Real-time Data Acquisition and Processing;
- Embedded Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for Dedicated 3-D Coordinate Computing from Real-time Image Data;
- Auto-learn & Auto-track Functions for Dynamically Tracking Object Conditions;
- Plug-n-Play Industry-standard USB Interface Ready for Networking in Multiple-task Measurement Environments;
- Built-in External Trigger and Software Trigger Modes for Synchronization.
- Low-power & Sleep Modes for Less Power Consumption During Standby.
- Pre-calibrated, Miniaturized and Compact Designs Suitable for Most Existing Motion Systems.
|Measuring Range||-60mm(z)×48mm(y) ~ +40mm(z)×28mm(y)||-30mm(z)×52mm(y) ~ +20mm(z)×40mm(y)|
|Max. Data Points||480 points per line||2048 points per line|
|Max. Data Rate||6,400 points per second||122,880 points per second|
|Resolution||0.005 mm||0.005 mm|
|Accuracy||up to 0.025 mm||up to 0.015 mm|
|Operating Temperature||10 ~ 30°C||10 ~ 30°C|
|Connection Port||USB 1.1||USB 2.0|
|Power||DC +12V at 0.4A||Bus powered|
|The technical data is subject to change without notice|
nxSensor with universal connector (block):
nxSensor with multi-wire adaptor to PH10M:
1. Integrated with existing CMMs to complete scanning or measuring tasks;
2. Work with robots, portable/articulated arms to perform object detection and inspection.
3. On-line inspection/gauging as stand-alone sensor — nxSpector.